- Andy Dattilio
- Tom Tarracciano
Baseball is a Spring Sport at Williston Central School.
Start Date: Monday, April 3, 2017Time: 2:55 - 4:30 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayPlace for 1st meeting: Old Gym at WCSMaterial needs to attend practice:
- It is open to all students in grades 6th - 8th.
- We do have a cut policy for this sport.
- We expect all of the students who come out for the baseball team to understand that their playing time and participation will be dictated by what the coaches observe is the player's work ethic and desire to be a contributing member of the team.
- Athletic Forms
- Active wear - such as shorts and a t-shirt as well as sneakers or if possible cleats.
- Safety equipment
Forms needed are:
*These forms are located on the Athletics Home Page and the front office.Directions to away games and the team schedule for games are also on the Athletics Home Page.
- Health Form - Signed by parent or guardian with an up to date physical and Tetanus date listed.
- The Extracurricular Academic Check Sheet
- The Team Contract
- Concussion Contract